“Go to good food”

Blatt Beer & Table West
Ranked #43 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Description: At Blatt Beer & Table we strive to bring people together. We want to be a hub for the common folk-those who appreciate craft beer and curated pub food (that means you). Join us around the table. The beer is great and the company is even better.
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Their beer cheese soup, pretzel bites and mac n cheese is awesome! We love this location but frequent the location in Flagship commons often too. Decent service always and a large selection of beer.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Food was good. Service was fast. Give them a try! It is a unique atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate out on the patio the other day and had a great meal. For an appetizer, we shared the truffle oil fries which were it and tasty. I had the well known and well-liked Chicken and waffles. The white gravy that came with it was a bit skimpy but I didn't complain since I'm not a huge gravy fan. My meal was very good. My wife had the grilled chicken salad and it was good as it always is there. The Russian stout was excellent and my wife had the speciality Cabernet wine. After dinner we vacated our table so other patrons could eat. We moved to the fire pit area to finish our drinks. They were pretty busy at that point and our waitress seem to forget about us. Perhaps we would have ordered another round of drinks. It would have been is to "Dine and Dash" like a couple of thugs but had to get her attention in order to settle the bill. After paying we were walking out only to realize our rear ends were wet from the seat cushions we sat on! :(

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Great atmosphere and across the street from the stadium. Yummy pretzel bites and queso dip! The brat was great!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

While flying through Omaha we made the mistake of trying to eat downtown during the Baseball College World Series! We chose Blatts not even realizing how crowded it would be! Everything was PACKED downtown! But even though they were packed, it was organized and well run! The menu seemed to be very abbreviated which is smart anticipating a large crowd! I ordered a beer brat on brioche roll (didn’t want bulk of pretzel roll) and my husband ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. We both really enjoyed! Chicken sandwich had a good curry seasoning and pickled red onions! Unusual but tasty! My brat was well cooked, brioche was nicely toasted with a good mustard and sauerkraut! Fries were very good on the side! Service was very prompt and good came out quickly our if a very busy kitchen - good job!

I figure if they can do a good job under such extremes, during non peak they must be outstanding!