All reviewsnice holidaystayed herepancake makerbrick wallfront deskcheese omeletshot tubfree snacksbathroom fanroom was cleanthe breakfast areaeasy accesshotel is locatedcheck in was easyomaha areathird floorindoor pool
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Was looking forward to my expensive stay... Not so happy about it the rooms are OK however the air conditioner turns on & off & on & off also there are dead bugs everywhere all over the ground... The exercise room is super hot... The a/c I'm there didn't even work.. Think they would be more in the 50-60$ range... Wish I could get a refund :-/

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Very good help behind the desk. Very clean hotel - pretty much what I have come to expect from HEI. A little more expensive than I am used to as a result of the College World Series...but worth it considering the last place I stayed.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jammin002
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Spent time here as tourists with my daughter. The room was excellent. Even though I'm disabled and we were put on the third floor. This proved no problem. Our room was next to the elevator. Though the hotel was busy we had no issues with excess noise. We were treated like family by the staff. Loved that. Breakfast in the common room was more than adequate. The pancake machine was a little hit and miss but the sausage, scrambled eggs, and other offerings were very good. My daughter spent time in the pool and hot tub and found that very relaxing. It could have been perfect if there had been a small convenience store nearby the hotel. This also proved no problem as the lovely lady at the lobby desk had a kind gentleman of the staff give my daughter a ride to the local Wal-mart! Our first trip to Nebraska was markedly swayed by the friendly folk at this Holiday Inn Cherry Hills.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank luvluvturtles
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Overall, this hotel has very nice rooms, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and nice amenities such as a flat screen & microwave/fridge. I had stayed here once before and had a pleasant, average stay. However, my latest stay was less than stellar. I heard running up and down the hallway until 1 AM, along with screaming, talking, and laughing from neighboring rooms on various floors throughout the night. The noise level was apparent and obviously not restricted to one floor. Heard music throughout the night, not sure if that was from the hotel or a nearby bar/restaurant? I was disappointed that management did not handle the noise level better- I am a heavy sleeper, and am used to living in my college dorm and I slept restlessly for less than two hours. After a full day on the road, you can imagine how frustrating that is. I hope I had a rare bad night at Cherry Hills as my previous experience was average/pleasant. Based off my last stay, I will definitely never return here, and I would encourage you to spend your money on a better managed, quieter hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011
4  Thank Huckleberry91
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This hotel was clean and very close to the freeway. The staff was very professional, but we never had any questions or problems so I couldn't say what they would have done if we had any kind of issue. The only restaurant close by was a burger king down the road. You had to get on the freeway and drive down into Omaha to find a nicer place to eat. There were some gas station/7-11 type places fairly close by, but again you would need to drive there. It's a clean decent hotel at a decent price but don't expect anything fancy and expect to drive somewhere to find a good place to eat.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple