Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cherry Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsnice holidaybrick wallfront deskhot tubfree snacksthe wi firoom was cleaneasy accesshotel is locatedomaha areaindoor poolwonderful staygreat roomupon checkroom servicecomplimentary breakfastinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Spent time here as tourists with my daughter. The room was excellent. Even though I'm disabled and we were put on the third floor. This proved no problem. Our room was next to the elevator. Though the hotel was busy we had no issues with excess noise. We were treated like family by the staff. Loved that. Breakfast in the common room was more than adequate. The pancake machine was a little hit and miss but the sausage, scrambled eggs, and other offerings were very good. My daughter spent time in the pool and hot tub and found that very relaxing. It could have been perfect if there had been a small convenience store nearby the hotel. This also proved no problem as the lovely lady at the lobby desk had a kind gentleman of the staff give my daughter a ride to the local Wal-mart! Our first trip to Nebraska was markedly swayed by the friendly folk at this Holiday Inn Cherry Hills.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank luvluvturtles
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Overall, this hotel has very nice rooms, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and nice amenities such as a flat screen & microwave/fridge. I had stayed here once before and had a pleasant, average stay. However, my latest stay was less than stellar. I heard running up and down the hallway until 1 AM, along with screaming, talking, and laughing from neighboring rooms on various floors throughout the night. The noise level was apparent and obviously not restricted to one floor. Heard music throughout the night, not sure if that was from the hotel or a nearby bar/restaurant? I was disappointed that management did not handle the noise level better- I am a heavy sleeper, and am used to living in my college dorm and I slept restlessly for less than two hours. After a full day on the road, you can imagine how frustrating that is. I hope I had a rare bad night at Cherry Hills as my previous experience was average/pleasant. Based off my last stay, I will definitely never return here, and I would encourage you to spend your money on a better managed, quieter hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011
4  Thank Huckleberry91
Reviewed August 12, 2010

This hotel was clean and very close to the freeway. The staff was very professional, but we never had any questions or problems so I couldn't say what they would have done if we had any kind of issue. The only restaurant close by was a burger king down the road. You had to get on the freeway and drive down into Omaha to find a nicer place to eat. There were some gas station/7-11 type places fairly close by, but again you would need to drive there. It's a clean decent hotel at a decent price but don't expect anything fancy and expect to drive somewhere to find a good place to eat.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2010

I reserved a room the day of by phone and received a lower rate than shown online. The woman making the reservation could not have been more helpful. Our room was spacious and clean. The hotel felt very safe and seemed fairly new.

Some improvements could be made to the cleanliness of the breakfast area but the food was good. The floors were also a bit thin, and footsteps could be heard in the hallway. We slept fine but, this may be a problem for some.

The best part for us was easy access to the Qwest center. The hotel is located on a less popular route to the Qwest center and makes for shorter lines when parking. We had easy access to the center at 7:30 a.m. on a weekday.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jene
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I took a group of 9 senior adults from my church to Omaha to spend a day at the zoo. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Cherry Hills. The only inconvenience is that its a little out of the way. Everything else was practically perfect. Its a beautiful property, very clean and nicely appointed. The manager and staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast was delicious, with a good variety of food. This is my hotel choice in Omaha from now on.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends