Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanlittle thingsfront desk stafffree breakfastfirewaterprosmicrowavemaintenancenebraska
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2011

While the staff here is very friendly,

I was troubled by the noisy party-like atmosphere spilling out from the restaurant in to the lobby and other parts of the hotel when I arrived on a Saturday night. Watching young people cavort around the lobby and in the elevator holding bottles of booze is not something I particularly like to see upon arrival at a hotel, frankly.

Throughout my four-night stay here I was continually bothered by other guests slamming their room doors, yelling and screaming at each other in the corridors and once by another, apparently drunk, guest who was pounding on a window near my room in the corridor on the 8th floor of the property while yelling to try to get the attention of some friends who were outside in the parking lot.

Also, I did not get my wake up call one morning (for which the hotel gave me a small reduction in my room rate for one night) and the continental breakfast is not so great.

Another issue that bothered me was the hotel's maintenance people did nothing about the large sheet of ice that formed in the parking lot after a snowstorm. While they shoveled out the snow, they did not do a thing about a large sheet of thick ice that formed near the carport, so you had to be very careful when walking from the entrance to your car, or vice versa. I think a little attention to this would have made a safer visit for all.

The property is on a major street in Omaha (72nd) right off Interstate 80. There is a restaurant in the lobby and a Perkins a quick walk across the parking lot from the hotel. Numerous other dining options are available a short drive away.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Clean, comfortable and affordable hotel. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all of your great comments. We are passing them on to our staff. They always like to hear when they are doing a good job.

Thank you again for your great comments. We hope that you will stay with us again on future visits to the area.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

We were given a "non-smoking" room which OBVIOUSLY had been smoked in (and we checked in at almost 9pm... Restaurant stops serving food rather early, 9pm, to stay open so late, 2am... I hope that this doesn't say the same about the hotel chain

• Stayed: October 2011
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We will pass your concerns about the restaurant and the room on to our staff. Your comments help us improve our service for you and future guests to our hotel.

Thank you again for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

This multi-story hotel is very comfortable. The bathroom has been well designed: granite surround for the tub/shower, and sink, the bath towels are located above the shower area - no stepping out and groping for a towel, and the tub plug actually works - a plus for someone who prefers a bath to a shower.
The breakfast included sausage, eggs (scrambled or hard boiled) fresh fruit, and waffles- cinnamon and plain. I had a little trouble with the microwave and the attendant was very helpful. Even though you can see I-80 from your window, we cannot hear traffic noise. The bed is very comfortable and the room is tastefully decorated. You will get a good night's sleep here.
The only problem we had was the rate went up $15 for the second night because the hotel was full.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!!! Our famous Padre salad is a real hit with our guests. We are glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your great comments about your stay. We will pass these great comments on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing the good comments.

The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and is just minutes from Interstate 80 and the downtown area.

Thanks again for your time. We hope to see you again in Omaha!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

The two most important factors to me were met at this location. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We asked quite a few questions and they had the answer every time. The hotel is older but appears to be recently renovated as the rooms were very clean and well appointed.
The lounge adjacent to the lobby was quite nice with friendly service and the food was great too (I recommend the Padre Salad)! My travel partner said this is the only hotel she stays at in Omaha when she is in this area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!!! We are very happy to accommodate you on your business trip!! We are glad you enjoyed our famous Padre Salad!!! Your comments will be passed on to our staff. They always like to hear when they are doing a great job!!!

Omaha is Nebraska's largest city, offering something for everyone. Several businesses are nearby and Eppley Airfield is 10 miles away. The city features more than 200 parks, perfect for hiking, biking, tennis and golfing.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again!!