“nice place”

Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
Ranked #12 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed here while visiting Omaha and this was a great location for our stay. Very clean, great staff. The bed was all right, but I'm guessing the mattress is about ready for a replacement. It wasn't uncomfortable but it was easy to tell that it had seen better days. Everything else was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HuskerFan1022
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn - Omaha West! We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor as we like to hear of our guest's experiences.

I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay. I will pass your comments along to all of our department heads so they know what a great job they are doing.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please let us know if we can ever be of service!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We always enjoy Hilton Garden Inns, the staff is friendly and they are very helpful with any questions we may have. The bedding is high quality, the rooms are warm and cozy and very clean. The breakfast is delicious with a nice variety. They also have a shuttle which is helpful many times. Beautiful inviting hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denise S

Dear Denise S,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

best hotel we've ever stayed at. this is or second time staying there and each time we stayed for eight days. best coffee ever and its free and with hot cakes at night free also. best showers I've ever had, and hotel in the best location. I would rate this hotel on a scale of 1 to 5 stars - I would give this one a 6. Great job Hilton

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank George R

Dear George R,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn West. We truly appreciate your business.

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We were glad to learn your stay was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a good experience.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Convenient to Rt. 6 that gets you anywhere in Omaha quickly, and also convenient to Lincoln if you're headed that direction. This hotel is new, clean, well maintained, and safe. The staff was friendly and the environment was very pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey B

Dear Jeffrey B,
Thank you so much for the review! I am truly happy to hear of your experience at the hotel, and welcome you back at any time!

I want to thank you for the kind words you said in your review! At the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, we love our hotel...from the spacious rooms, to the beautiful lobby. What we truly enjoy more is when a guest stays at our hotel and enjoys it as much as we do!

Thank you, again, and please come and stay with us in the future!

Lisa Westra

Reviewed December 9, 2013

It is a simple Hilton Hotel with no fanfares like Hilton in Asia. The services and amenities are basic but what surprised me was the service of the hotel and the cordial staff. The hotel has free shuttle which takes you to the 5MIle radius and this is a great plus. I used shuttle for going to office, going to near buy shopping (Village Point Mall), going to near by restaurants and yes all without any cost. This was just amazing. Breakfast does not have many options and a definite area which hotel can improve upon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank saurabhagra

Dear saurabhagra,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West,we truly appreciate your business. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor. I want you to know my staff and I take these surveys, as well as your comments, very seriously. They help us consistently identify ways we can serve our guests better each and every day. Our job at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West is to provide great accommodations, warm service, and everything in between. I appreciate your feedback regarding the breakfast. I will pass these concerns to my staff so that we can better serve our guests in the future. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This hotel is just off West Dodge (a 4 land expressway), and very convenient regardless of the part of Omaha you visit. Top notch staff and accommodations. Value far superior to what you'll find downtown.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JCfromCherokee
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear JCfromCherokee,

Thank you, again, and please come and stay with us in the future!

Lisa Westra

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and nice. Bed was comfortable. Shower was great. Bathroom was clean. Everything was on par or better for staying at a Hilton. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I did not notice a free breakfast. I would definitely stay again if in the Omaha area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business