“What you expect”

Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
Ranked #12 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am currently staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.
The rooms are clean and the amenities up to date.
The room has a Keurig coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator, and TV.
Beds are comfortable and the place is what you would expect for this price in this chain of hotels.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank STEVE H

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My idea of a near perfect mid priced hotel. My room was lovely, clean and very nicely decorated. The hotel has a small restaurant with a limited menu, but the few things I sampled were quite good. Staff and amenities first class!

Room Tip: Try the spinach artichoke dip!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank patgal48
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Everything here was great, except that we got a walk in shower in our bathroom and you couldn't access the water control from outside of the shower, so you had to stand in the cold water until it warmed up. I will just ask for a tub bathroom next time.

1  Thank Nicholas V
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I like this hotel/brand than regular Hilton, Marriot or Sheraton. They are trying very hard to provide excellent service and comfortable stay. Whenever I found one, I go for it. Beside the many good things in this hotel (room comfort, lobby appearance and friendly staff), the hotel has a real garden so you can sit and enjoy a lazy, relaxing afternoon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mohammed R
Reviewed September 12, 2013

It was an average experience except that the pool was dirty. There were beads of oil floating in it. I was hoping for more as I usually like Hilton hotels. First time in a Garden Inn though. My room was clean just the pool was not up to par.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Talia S
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed here and it was horrible. They put us in a handicap room that was over the elevator equipment room. Well we heard noise all night long. We told them about this early on and the gal at the front desk said that the hotel was full and she could not switch us to a quieter room. She did go out and ask the people in front of the hotel to be quiet. Their were people outside of the room laughing and drinking so we could not sleep. The shower also did not work properly. The staff has the shower set up so very little water comes out of it. So I did not wash my hair that day as I felt I could not get out all the soap due to very little water coming out of the shower head. When we checked out early the next morning the two guys at the front desk acted surprised that it would be that bad. One guy told us that he hoped that the rest of our day would go better. I did think that was nice of him to say. However, my husband was mad because he did not get any sleep that night. He felt we should have been compensated in some way and they did not even offer us anything.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room over the elevator equipment unless you are deaf.
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Long day of travel. Online booking agent booked wrong location. Arrived here late. Desk clerk was EXTREMELY helpful and upgraded us to a king suite with a jet tub. He couldn't have been nicer, or more patient and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. Don't know if we'll be back in Nebraska any time soon.

1  Thank Stephanie T