Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
$100
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$121
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$133
Homewood
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$80
$113
$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$109
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

• Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$67
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$129
MagnoliaHotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

All reviewsvillage pointecomedy clubfunny bonewest sidegreat hotelomaha westfitness roomroom servicerooms were very cleanstay at this hotel againbusiness tripbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staythe hotel staffdodge streetconvenient locationeach morning
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed here on a recent business trip. Very nice hotel. Restaurant and bar on premise is a plus. Lobby was a welcoming environment. Helpful & friendly staff. Room was great, quiet. Free internet a plus. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie O
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is a very clean and quiet hotel. Good location and the staff was friendly. Close to restaurants, movie theatre and not much traffic. I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy_iowa70
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just ok, not worth the money in my thinking compared to other Hilton properties I have stayed at............. Noisy!!!!!!! kids/somebody running in halls on floor above at night....... It was not the easiest place to find/get into if not knowing that end of Omaha. I was disapointed in my stay for the money I sent on a suite.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hotel is very nice and I would recommend it to many, but our experience was not what I expected. Checked in for a two night stay and went out and spend the night with friends. Came back to hotel the next morning to find our room was cleared and given to another traveler. No call or e-mail was placed to us to see if we had checked out. I found this out when we saw someone else enter our room. Also, we had to "ask" for another room and then received nothing more than another room for the second night. I thought that there would be an apology not just an explanation of hotel procedures. No discount on second night as well. In my opinion, not handled in a professional manner at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steven K
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was in Omaha to visit relatives and to have a brief vacation. This hotel was so nice, quiet and relaxing that I extended my stay another day. It is a great location and the staff are wonderful. When my King bed single room was unavailable for the extended night, they upgraded me to a Jr Suite at no additional charge! Their guarantee of satisfaction is evident in all the little (and big) details.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Martha E
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Martha E,

Greetings from Omaha! How great to hear of your experience at our hotel! I'm glad to hear that your stay was very relaxing. Slhould your travels ever bring you to Omaha again, we would love to welcome you back. Thank you so much for posting your comments on TripAdvisor, where everyone can read of your satisfaction! Thanks again, and come back soon.

Lisa Westra