Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
$149
$139
MagnoliaHotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvillage pointecomedy clubfunny bonewest sidegreat hotelomaha westfitness roomroom servicerooms were very cleanstay at this hotel againbusiness tripbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staythe hotel staffdodge streetconvenient locationeach morning
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hotel is very nice and I would recommend it to many, but our experience was not what I expected. Checked in for a two night stay and went out and spend the night with friends. Came back to hotel the next morning to find our room was cleared and given to another traveler. No call or e-mail was placed to us to see if we had checked out. I found this out when we saw someone else enter our room. Also, we had to "ask" for another room and then received nothing more than another room for the second night. I thought that there would be an apology not just an explanation of hotel procedures. No discount on second night as well. In my opinion, not handled in a professional manner at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steven K
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was in Omaha to visit relatives and to have a brief vacation. This hotel was so nice, quiet and relaxing that I extended my stay another day. It is a great location and the staff are wonderful. When my King bed single room was unavailable for the extended night, they upgraded me to a Jr Suite at no additional charge! Their guarantee of satisfaction is evident in all the little (and big) details.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Martha E
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Martha E,

Greetings from Omaha! How great to hear of your experience at our hotel! I'm glad to hear that your stay was very relaxing. Slhould your travels ever bring you to Omaha again, we would love to welcome you back. Thank you so much for posting your comments on TripAdvisor, where everyone can read of your satisfaction! Thanks again, and come back soon.

Lisa Westra

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel is really great - convenient location close to restaurants, shopping, and freeways; wonderful breakfast buffet; large, clean, and quiet room; exceptionally friendly and helpful front desk personnel and bartender. The only complaint I have is that there was practically no water pressure in the shower, at least in our room. It was nearly impossible to wash my hair. Otherwise, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mns06
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were in Omaha for a quick 27 hour trip for a wedding. The hotel had two weddings that weekend, and check-in was not at quick as anticipated, but the hotel staff was very nice and got us into a room as quick as they could. The room and hotel itself were well taken care of. Unfortunately we did not get to really use any of the amenities due to not being in the room all that long. However, there were stains on the bed sheets that looked a little like make-up.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Alyson P
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Alyson P.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West. We truly appreciate your business. I also want to thank you for taking the time to post your experience on trip advisor and also want to thank you for the nice comments about our hotel and staff. Your comments are always appreciated. We sincerely apologize for the sheets not being in satisfactory condition for your stay. We will take action in the matter in hopes that it will not happen to any future guests. We hope you next stay with us will not be such a short visit and that you may untilize all amenities we offer. Thank you again.

Lisa Westra

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great Hotel for a business traveler. The location is easy to access and close to many food and shopping amenities. Rooms are always clean and the staff will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Omaha has proven to be a full service state and easy to get around- its hard to get lost.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business