Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
$109
$104
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvillage pointecomedy clubfunny bonewest sidegreat hotelomaha westfitness roomroom servicerooms were very cleanstay at this hotel againbusiness tripbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staythe hotel staffdodge streetconvenient locationeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was a great hotel away from traffic, but close to Dodge Road, so easy location to navigate to wherever you need to go in Omaha. The rooms were clean and I enjoyed great service. If I travel again to Omaha for business, I will stay here. Walgreens was right across the street, which was very convenient.

Room Tip: My room had a refrigerator, livingroom space, 2 TV's and a microwave. Very nice. It was room 207.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank OliviaSage
khighberg, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear OliviaSage,

Greetings from Omaha! I wanted to take a moment to express my sincerest thanks for giving us a great review on TripAdvisor.com. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time here at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, and hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I normally stay at the Marriott in Omaha but as this place is closer to our new office I tried it out last week. In short, this is absolutely fine. No frills and noting spectacular but:

- close to the main highway
- close to some of the malls in the neighbourhood
- clean rooms (although in need of modernisation)
- pretty ok restaurant for breakfast and bar for evening drinks
- nice and smiling staff providing good service

The hotel also has a gym & pool facility but I didn't spend any time there.

So, conclusion. For business I would have no issues staying there again. If you want something a bit more upscale in the area then its the marriot.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank RichardU71
khighberg, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear RichardU71,

Greetings from Omaha! I want to thank you sincerely for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. This is a great way for travelers to see what others are saying about hotels, and I appreciate your review!

The Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West prides itself on providing all the amenities our guests need to have a successful and productive experience...helping them achieve what is needed while they are in Omaha and away from their home or office. I sincerely thank you for pointing this out and welcome you back to our hotel at any time!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

For the two nights before moving from Omaha, we stayed at the Hilton Garden in West Omaha. The hotel was everything we and wanted on the midst of packing chaos. Our room was clean and spacious, employees were pleasant and professional. The breakfast menu was varied and tasty, and I enjoyed a delicious salmon dinner, too.

An added bonus: We had decided to replace our bed mattress after relocation. The Hilton Bed was so comfortable that w are looking into getting one for our new place.

Without hesitation, I fully recommend this hotel. Not only is it a good hotel, but it is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Dare2BGroovy

Dear Dare2BGroovy,

What a great review! I can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West. At our hotel, we pride ourselves on delivering what is needed for our guests to have a great experience. I am certainly excited to know that in the midst of your chaotic move you found a place to relax and unwind.

While I'm sorry you had to move away from Omaha, I want you to know you are welcome here at any time!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stay at this hotel often on business! I must give 5 stars to the staff! Accomodating, very service oriented and quick to resolve any issues you might have! I espeically want to comend Dave their hard working, unappreciated bartender! Awesome service! My only complaint is they seem to really "hike" prices when there are events locally. Omaha does not have that much hotel space so they can get away with it.... I don't appreciate it as a customer that stays here at least once a month! I will say on my visit during the College World Series the Assistant Manager lowered my rate to try and help me out a bit because their nightly rate was over $250.00 which my per diem does not cover! All in all great hotel as long as there is nothing going on in the city of Omaha!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Dpingle
khighberg, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Dpingle,

I want to take a quick moment to sincerely thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor.com! I want you to know I will be passing on your comments to Chris (our AGM) and Dave...they love the positive feedback. When other TripAdvisor users are looking at our hotel, I'm happy they will see your review and know our staff is going to treat them great! I sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last week, but were unhappy about the cost of the stay. Yes, this is a very clean place to stay, however everything is expensive. The room, for one night, was approximately $200... then to top it off, they wanted payment for internet as well as breakfast. The "Continental" breakfast was not that terrific, but the cost was outrageous. After our stay, we found a Hampton Inn within a mile of this hotel, which was just as nice, half the price, and offered free internet and free breakfast.... so we stayed there on our way back through Omaha on our trip.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hampton Inn that is about 1 mile south of this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank cowboychincs
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Cowboychincs,

Greetings from Omaha! First, thank you for your review. Positive or negative, we like it when our guests are truthful about their stays as it does give other travelers a bit of information that you wouldn't find anywhere else! That being said, allow me to apologize for the high cost of your stay. It is true, Omaha has been very busy with the College World Series immediately followed by the Olympic Swim Trials. Because of this, rates were increased in the city. That being said, please know the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West strives to practice fairness in our rate structure. Therefore, you will typically find now that our rates have settled since these events have closed for the year. My hope is that, should you come this way again, you will take a look into staying with us once more! If I can help with that in any way, please let me know.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Kyle