“Steak here tastes like steak should taste!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Village Pointe next to the movie theater, just off Dodge Street. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Love love love Sirloin Steak here called Aspen. Loaded Baked Potato, Caesar Salad, wonderful bread.....there is nothing better than a good steak in Omaha, a famous place for beef! I would eat here again!

1  Thank Randy B

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I joined a colleague for lunch at Firebirds, a first for me. We both ordered salads, I had a Colorado Chicken Salad and my associate had the Shrimp and Strawberry salad. Both were absolutely delicious. The salads were delivery promptly and our waitress was extremely friendly. Since we had salad we decided to splurge on some dessert and opted for the Carrot Cake. I would highly recommend this incredible dessert. Let me tell you why, first it is a perfect size for sharing with up to 3 people. Secondly, it is very delicious; the frosting on top is not overpowering and very light in consistency. Third, the caramel sauce to pour over the top of the cake is not something I have seen before with carrot cake, but it was a complete home run. I can't wait to go back again sometime. Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!

1  Thank lkhughes
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Superb food at a decent price - very nice setting - always friendly and knowledgeable waiters - you can't go wrong with Firebirds

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here yesterday and were both thrilled with our choices. She had the wood grilled salmon and I had the sesame encrusted salmon. Both were cooked perfectly and in fact were delightful. But the big surprise for me was the fried spinach. I guess I expected it to be fried in a pan with butter, but the waitress said the cooks actually deep fry it. I was VERY pleasantly surprised with how good it tasted even if it was just a tad too salty.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Ate her recently, and had checked out the menu. The prices online did not match the prices in the restaurant by quite a margin. The food was great, and even though the prices weren't super high, it still caught us by surprise. I'd go here again.