“Love "Perfectly Pairing"”
Review of Kona Grill - Omaha

Kona Grill - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.ented sushi chefs.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Had one of the lunch "perfectly pairings" with tomato basil bisque and oriental salad. The "pairings" have reasonable sized portions which is nice for a change. Their oriental salad is by far my favorite when compared to other restaurants. The tomato basil bisque is tied with another restaurant here. I recommend their patio. Is a nice comfortable environment. If going for lunch you need to be there by 11:30 a.m. to get a seat.

1  Thank Suzanne D

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch and had impeccable service from pour waitress who was very helpful guiding us through the menu. We tipped well and will come back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My business partner and I dined at the bar and received great service. The restaurant was offering half price bottles of wine that night and the bartender was very helpful in suggesting different wine we might like.

The restaurant attracted a lot of locals who like the sushi. It also seemed to be a good place to meet friends have drinks.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ahi Tuna and Chilean Bass are dishes that we order on a regular basis. Lately the bass has been not as good as usual. Last night it was excellent once again. The waitress advised that the cooking staff has been dual shifts for lunch and dinner and the result has been better product and more consistency.

The prices seem to continue to escalate, but not out of line versus their competition.

Service was excellent.

The mae play sauce seems to be a few degrees hotter than last visit as well.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have to preface this review with the fact that my hubby and I have restrictive dietary issues that can make most meals out of our league. However most restaurants have enough of a variety that we can order with slight modifications or find something that's within our guidelines. After eating two times at Kona, we've exhausted what's on the menu that fits our dietary restrictions. What we did have was good, albeit a little on the pricey side for the portion sizes.

Been to Kona Grill - Omaha? Share your experiences!