“Tasty food, nice surroundings”
Review of Kona Grill - Omaha

Kona Grill - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.ented sushi chefs.
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Everything about the food and the appearance of the restaurant was satisfying. The menu selection is definitely a bit different, but everything seemed to be pretty good. I sat in the patio area where the windows were all open so it was basically like we were outside but we weren't. Very nice on a comfortable summer night. The only thing I didn't like was the service. We sat down in the patio area and it took at least ten minutes or more to even be brought menus. Hopefully this is just an isolated case.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Can't beat their happy hour prices! Great sushi and drinks!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This staff here is outstanding and the food is some of the best to be found.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Such a festive atmosphere. Great friday night destination.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

So, I hardly ever review any place negatively, but I felt like I should. Let me start by saying how much my husband and I have loved eating at the Kona Grill over the last few years. I love the sushi and he usually loves whatever he gets. However, when we ate there recently, we waited at least 15 minutes before anyone came to our table to get our drink order. It was a Sunday evening so they weren't that busy. My sushi was good but my husband's $20+ ribeye was mostly fat and tissue. We hardly complain about our food but he felt like he should say something. We didn't expect a free meal or anything like that but they needed to know their meat was poor quality. I mean we were in the steak capital, right?? Anyways, the manager offered us a free dessert and that was better than nothing, but we didn't really feel that was fair, since most of his steak was on the plate and it was obvious that it could not be eaten. We are hoping that was just a rare experience and next time things will go better.

2  Thank supertaster74