“neat place”

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“neat place”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I like the rustic trails and hiking there. very good place to hike and have a picnic. I love the trees there. I will return again.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Bill G

Omaha
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice park”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Chalco is a great place to go for a nice walk around the lake. You can take the short route I believe is 4 miles and the long route that is 6 miles. One time I saw a red fox cross the path in front of me. Kind of cool to see that. Fishing can be done from the shore or on the dock or down off the dam. Never quite got a huge fish but did get lots of bass.The lake does have big ones in it!

3 Thank ladyaloha
Omaha, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Place for a Run”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been running around Chalco for a few years now. I actually live on the Lake Zorinsky Trail, but I find it too busy with bike traffic. The trail at Chalco is full of twists and turns and is easy to find your way around.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Chris E
Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Short escape from city life”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This recreation area has a beautiful trail that helps you forget that you are close to any metropolitan area. I was here on the fourth of july and had a lovely view of the fireworks from surrounding neighborhood.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Michelle F
Plattsmouth, Nebraska, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Happy 80th Mom”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

There were so many things for every age to be able to do there and the spot that we chose was just perfect.

Visited September 2012