“Good European food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great menu, and not too expensive. I love the liver dumpling soup. I've had some meat items there, and I don't remember what they were but they were good and the staff has been extremely nice the two times I've been there.

1  Thank Piccholo
There are newer reviews for Bohemian Cafe

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is the ultimate Czech restaurant in the Midwest. The waitresses wear costume. The food is real. You will not be sorry you visited, if you're in the mood for German/Czech food.

1  Thank Mary T
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My fiancee and I stopped on our way through Omaha at the Bohemian Cafe and were delighted by the "Old World" feel and the experience. We both had Roast Duckling with Dressing. It's something everyone should try, the dressing may be one of the best I've ever had. We didn't care for the Dumplings, but I believe that is because our tastes run more toward a German style Dumpling. Otherwise, the food was excellent and abundant, Overall the stop was well worth the trip and we will return. The building exterior, decor, and good service all added to the great time.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The duck is made well. It is not fatty. The dumplings are great. The liver dupling soup and the mushroom potato soup were very tasty. If you are within 100 miles it is worth stopping there to eat.

1  Thank vdraus
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Being of Czech heritage, no one ever taught my Danish mother how to cook this way. So my husband and I go to the Bohemian Cafe at least once a year for lunch to enjoy food, our grandmothers didn't teach their new daughters in-law to make. The food is very tasty and plentiful. We arrived about 12:45 pm for lunch. They offer several lunch special for $8.00. This includes soup, entree, choice of potatoe or dumpling, veggie. and a drink. This is a quite filling meal, and could not imagine ordering dessert. So we ordered 2 kolaches to go. Another comfort of this restaurant is it's cleanliness. For the age of this building it had the cleanest ladies room I have seen in a restaurant in a long time. Most of the time they are a little room that gets neglected, but not here.

1  Thank Jeannine S