“Disappointing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
My Crepes
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was excited to see that there was a Bosnian restaurant serving crepes in Omaha so I tried the place for lunch. It took me forever to even meet the waiter and it took me even longer to get my food. My meal was very bland. I prefer the Corner Creperie in Midtown. Won't go back.

1  Thank Matthew B

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I ordered to go. I had the some kind of fruit crepe and the basil mozzerlla stick. Both were good. Also had an americano and it was not good. the service was not the best. I was waited on right away as there was no one else in line. But I did notice that a big table of folks came in and no one waited on them for several minutes. I would go back again,

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Went here with my wife for dinner when we were in town because we usually like crepes. We tried some kind of chicken crepe, and the soup, and some other crepe. The soup was ok for a cold day, but really didn't taste like anything. It was a thick soup where the grain in it soaked up all the soup. The crepes tasted like vomit -- something bad about the mix of flavors; just not right. I tried taking off the sauce on it, but that didn't help. The one that I think was supposed to have a turkey pastrami? in it had some other kind of salami or something unidentifiable in it. Bad flavors all around. We didn't try the sweet desert crepes. Maybe they're ok. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The crepes here had terrific taste and were very well-prepared. The menu was diverse, and the pricing is such that you felt you received a value. The atmosphere is fun casual. The only draw-back will be that staffing levels may keep you from receiving prompt service, but it is worth it. The owner is from Bosnia and appears to have passion for what she does, which adds incentive to want to support her and this unique Omaha restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The setting of this place was cute fun/ family friendly. The server I had was terrible though. Due to having a serious nut allergy I mentioned this before I ordered the Banana Split Crepe (which is good). The server seemed to undermine the fact I am highly allergic to nuts and was oblivious that Nutella contained nuts. My other half ate the Banana Nutella crepe and thoroughly enjoyed it. After our coffee and crepes were delivered to us the server never came back to check on us. Overall the crepes are ok. The service was very disappointing.