“Always a good meal.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Always a good meal.”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for many years now and ALLWAYS enjoy a great tasting meal. Servers are fast friendly and never too long to wait for a great tasting meal. Thank you.

1 Thank Murray B

Omaha, Nebraska
“Authentic Mexican food - expanded menu”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Over the years, we have come to Azteca when we want to have authentic family oriented Mexican food. Conveniently located off I-80, back by McDonalds, they have fast service and perks that are yummy. Free chips & salsa & cabbage side, and the "just right" cinammon chips with whipped cream and a dash of strawberries for dessert are the perfect accompaniments. The servers are family, and clearly invested in the success of the restaurant. They expanded the building into a patio-style enclosed area, verifying their expanding popularity. Also expanded is their menu. I found the new "Tacos Al Carbon" to be a good one. Beef skirt steak flame-broiled, chopped and folded into soft corn tortillas with salsa ranchera, fresh cilantro and parmesan cheese. I have struggled to find anything I "adore" but my husband loves the ability to order whole oya beans and no rice a big perk. Nothing flashy here. Just good prices, good food & drinks and a simple atmosphere and FAST service.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank equine_traveler
Nebraska
“If I don't stop I feel like I cheated on them...”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

One of the best authentic Mexican resturants I've experienced. I've been eating at Azteca every Wednesday for several years, while traveling for business. Although not fancy, the atmosphere is pure family and friendly. You get the idea that the wait staff has ownership.( they do not). From the time you sit down and get chips and sauce, with beans and relish, to the complimentary desert simple and sweet, you will feel like they truly care about your experience. I love the shrimp soup, my new dish however is the avacado tostada. The menu has many choices there is something you're sure to love... If you going through Omaha it's right off the interstate on 144th street exit, behind McDonald's.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jeff B
Chicago, Illinois
“Good FOOD”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great Service, Good Prices, Good Food, Good Drinks-Eat here every time I come to area. Hard to find, but Great place

Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“My Favorite Mexican Restaurant in Omaha.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

All of the food is amazing, and I really love the chips and different dips before the meal, as well as the sopapillas after the meal. My margarita didn't have much alcohol in it, but that's okay-- it still tasted great. I love Azteca and am always introducing my friends and family to it.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Azteca? Share your experiences!