“Manna from Heaven!”

Le Petit Paris - French Bakery
Ranked #22 of 23 Bakeries in Omaha
Cuisines: French
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This bakery serves manna from heaven!! I picked up an assortment of pastries recently for my family, and everything we tried was absolutely delicious. We tried the pain au chocolat, the almond croissant, the twist, and the raisin roulade. The pastries were buttery with flaky crusts, and it was obvious they used only quality ingredients. We also tried a couple of the Caribbean Delight individual tortes, and they were spectacular. They have many types of artisan breads, so I picked up a couple of baguettes, which my family used to make sandwiches - again, delicious. This is not a sit-down café -- it's a take-out place. They open at 7 a.m., and you need to be there early to get the best selection. We got there about noon one day, and they were sold out of many of the pastries. This is one of my new favorite places in Omaha! Give it a try - you won't be disappointed!

3  Thank maryann11