“Awesome Pizza at 2am”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Night Flight Pizza
Ranked #745 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Description: Late-night cravings happen, and Night Flight has been satisfying them with delicious pizzas since 1999. We have options for vegans, gluten-free diners, and anyone seeking creative combinations with freshly made dough and sauce. To ensure you’re getting exactly what you want, we’ll take your order ourselves, make it ourselves, and deliver it right to your door. We do it all in-house with no middleman. And because we’re open until 2:30 a.m., we’ve become a favorite among UNO students, night owls, and people working the graveyard shift. Our reputation's been built on quality and convenience, and we can’t wait to share our tradition with you.
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this Pizza place by the concierge at the hotel and we're not disappointed. Very good pizza, delivery took about an hour, but it was definitely worth it. A little spendier, but the quality shows.

Duane S, Owner at Night Flight Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

It's been a while, but we appreciate hear from you, Tyler. It's great to hear you loved the pizza.

Till next time,

Reviewed November 25, 2015

The best thing about Night Flight Pizza is that they offer delivery as late as 3am. Other than that...

I ordered a four topping pizza. They asked if I wanted parmesan and red pepper, things that are provided at no extra cost everywhere else, and never mentioned they would cost extra. When I got the bill, however, they had charged me for them. Not nice.

The toppings were VERY sparse. I would say you get about half the topping amount as you would anywhere else. One of the toppings I ordered was ham and it was cut so thin you could almost see through it.

The crust was rather nondescript. Not as bad as the cardboard crust that comes with a frozen pizza, but it didn't do much for me.

I would not order from this place again.

Duane S, Owner at Night Flight Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Lenny, though it's been a while, we're sorry to hear you were disappointed nevertheless. Our team works hard to provide a high quality for our customers, so your feedback is unusual -- though we appreciate it. We'd certainly welcome another chance to give you a better impression.

Wishing you all the best till then,

Reviewed July 14, 2013

It took more than 90 minutes to get our order. The Zesty Cheese Bread Sticks were nothing more than a blob of dough, flatened, baked, and cut. No cheese. No zest. The pizza was cold and doughy in the center. After a night of cocktails, it's not like we had a real discerning palate...so saying this was the most disgusting pizza I've ever had is really saying something. Uh...the salad was good.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We ordered this after a long night for my friends Bachelorette Party. It was decent as well as the price, they were the only delivery place open this late. It did take them a while to deliver but Im sure there were many other drunk and hungry people in Omaha wanting pizza.

Sarah, though it's been a while, we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear we could help you end a special night right -- hope you've enjoyed our pizza since!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was excited to order from this establishment again since I had such a positive experience the first time. I was very disappointed this time. I went online to find a coupon and was told that they didn't accept it. I then signed up for a rewards program through them and since I was staying in a motel, I asked if I could give him the 10% off code as I didn't have a printer, He said no to that as well. I was then charged for 2 toppings just because we got one topping that was half and half. I have worked for pizza places and we never did that. It still equals one topping since there is only one on the whole pizza. The man that took my order was very rude. The pizza itself was good and the delivery driver was nice.