“Not Too Bad For Late Night”
Review of Night Flight Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Night Flight Pizza
Ranked #743 of 1,429 Restaurants in Omaha
Description: Late-night cravings happen, and Night Flight has been satisfying them with delicious pizzas since 1999. We have options for vegans, gluten-free diners, and anyone seeking creative combinations with freshly made dough and sauce. To ensure you’re getting exactly what you want, we’ll take your order ourselves, make it ourselves, and deliver it right to your door. We do it all in-house with no middleman. And because we’re open until 2:30 a.m., we’ve become a favorite among UNO students, night owls, and people working the graveyard shift. Our reputation's been built on quality and convenience, and we can’t wait to share our tradition with you.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We ordered this after a long night for my friends Bachelorette Party. It was decent as well as the price, they were the only delivery place open this late. It did take them a while to deliver but Im sure there were many other drunk and hungry people in Omaha wanting pizza.

Duane S, Owner at Night Flight Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Sarah, though it's been a while, we appreciate you taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear we could help you end a special night right -- hope you've enjoyed our pizza since!

Team at Night Flight Pizza

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was excited to order from this establishment again since I had such a positive experience the first time. I was very disappointed this time. I went online to find a coupon and was told that they didn't accept it. I then signed up for a rewards program through them and since I was staying in a motel, I asked if I could give him the 10% off code as I didn't have a printer, He said no to that as well. I was then charged for 2 toppings just because we got one topping that was half and half. I have worked for pizza places and we never did that. It still equals one topping since there is only one on the whole pizza. The man that took my order was very rude. The pizza itself was good and the delivery driver was nice.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The pizza is nothing impressive, but they deliver much later than most. Unfortunately, they are also more expensive than most, which wouldn't be an issue if the pizza weren't sub-par.
Additionally, they will charge you for each individual packet of crushed red pepper, parmesan, etc.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This place is the best drunk food around! Sober? Not so much! It has amazing hours though and they are very fast! The quality of pizza needs a little help.

2  Thank KKulp
Reviewed November 1, 2012

One of the best pizza options in Omaha. Night Flight/Hometown makes a nice pie and there fresh veggies place them a notch above nearly any other pizza place in town if you like veggies on your pizza. Good sauces and tasty crusts as well. They don't make the best pizza I have ever had, but they are one of the best, if not THE best, pizza purveyors in town.

1  Thank TravelmuchOmaha
Duane S, Owner at Night Flight Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

It's been some time, but your compliments mean the world to us all the same. We're thrilled to be considered one of the best pizza spots by you. Thank you (belatedly) for the kind words, and we hope you'll come see us again soon.

Till then,