“Good food but hard to hear.”
Review of Charleston's

Charleston's
Ranked #72 of 1,383 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was good and reasonably priced. I had a hamburger with cole slaw. Slaw had a different flavor and I did not like it. The problem is the sound level. They had the music playing much loader than most restraunts that have piped in music. Also the atmosphere lends itself to being noisy as there is nothing to stop the noisy from bouncing off ceiling and walls. With lots of others in the restraunt it made it very hard to hear others at your table.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

we went to Charleston's for a drink to celebrate--the restaurant has lots of atmosphere and fun vibe--it was busy at 3:00--so you know they are doing a great job of servicing their client's. We only had drinks but the wait staff was great-unassuming and we loved it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I recently went to Charlestons for a birthday celebration dinner with friends. I've always enjoyed their food and service. The grilled trout was outstanding...a large and flakey piece of fish, with a mild flavor. I ordered the vegetables without oil/butter They were crisp, yet tender. The rice that accompanied the meal was flavorful. At the end of the meal, we passed around a piece of Charlestons famous Key Lime Pie. It did not disappoint.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

It's perfect place for dinner and lunch. We had a large birthday party here and they handled it like we were the only ones in the restaurant. I have also been there for date night and lunch with the girls. It really is the perfect place for anything. I have never had a bad meal or service. I highly recommend dining here.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Charleston's in Omaha has the atmosphere of a very pleasant feeling, the wait staff is very much at the service of the customer. The food is to die for, but boy they make the best Fussy Navel drinks all around. We would be lost if we ever lost our Charleston's in Omaha. So, to the management - KEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE TO KEEP US COMING BACK. I recommend the spareribs and garlic mashed potatoes - yum yum.

Been to Charleston's? Share your experiences!