“Always a wonderful experience”
Review of Charleston's

Charleston's
Ranked #47 of 1,395 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

It's perfect place for dinner and lunch. We had a large birthday party here and they handled it like we were the only ones in the restaurant. I have also been there for date night and lunch with the girls. It really is the perfect place for anything. I have never had a bad meal or service. I highly recommend dining here.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Charleston's in Omaha has the atmosphere of a very pleasant feeling, the wait staff is very much at the service of the customer. The food is to die for, but boy they make the best Fussy Navel drinks all around. We would be lost if we ever lost our Charleston's in Omaha. So, to the management - KEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE TO KEEP US COMING BACK. I recommend the spareribs and garlic mashed potatoes - yum yum.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We love this restaurant (132 & West Dodge Road)....brick and dark wood interior with gas lights, intimate booths as well as tables, dimmed lights and a large bar with fun bartenders. They have a small menu compared to other restaurants but that is probably why everything we order is excellent. They get it right. The management is far and above the best in Omaha and we dine out frequently and at all price points. Love that when you leave the bathroom you don't have to touch any handles just hover over the electronic door opener. They have thought of everything, well almost, I only wish they had an outdoor dining area so we can add it to our summer list of restaurants. Regardless, If you come to Omaha, you must put this on your 'places to go' list.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Their spinach dip is amazing and even after spending years living in the US and travelling all over the place, and asking friends where the best ribs are, I still think Charlestons wins hands down. This place, even after 10-years or so, is still as busy as ever despite the amazing growth (and competition from newer restaurants) around West Omaha. Hard to get a table and if you are going as a couple, sit at the bar and eat. I love Charlestons.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had lunch here this week on a business trip. I think this is the standard spot for business lunches in West Omaha. We arrived around noon and then place was packed; we had to park in the office building parking lot nearby and walk over. Our server was very good and kept our drinks refilled. My lunch was just OK, but that could be what I ordered. I got the soup and salad combo with the baked potato soup and a caesar salad. A local in our group said they are known for their potato soup, but I felt it was too salty by a long shot. My salad was so boring and it appeared that the parm on top was the kind that comes out of the green shaker can versus the real deal. The others in my group liked what they had, so maybe it was just what I ordered.