“Awesome food, service and atmosphere.”
Review of The Zephyr Lily Cafe - CLOSED

The Zephyr Lily Cafe
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Omaha, Nebraska
“Awesome food, service and atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I celebrated part of our wedding anniversary at this restaurant and we were more than happy with this choice. The food was exceptional, the chefs were personable, the live band was great and the atmosphere was comfortable. We lived in Key West, FL for a while and we were reminded of the island life while dining. Needless to say, we highly recommend anyone looking for an escape from the ordinary chain restaurants to visit this place. We will return without a doubt and tell everyone in our circles. Thumbs up.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank aharri-aj

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Lovely food, staff, and music!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining at the new Zephyr Lily Cafe twice in one week. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, and all of the staff are friendly and professional, but not stuffy. The food, fresh and unique, and prices not over the top. Live guitar music by 3 young musicians. Wonderful! I can't wait to go back tomorrow evening!

4 Thank Patti F
Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States
“Trifecta”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining during the soft opening to provide feedback on the selections offered. The beet salad is a surprising blend of sweet and sour that pleasantly surprised me and is one of the vegan selections offered. The next dish was the tri-tip and risotto. A little slice of heaven was on that plate it was the best risotto even Chef Ramsey would go for seconds. The meatloaf sliders were delicious change to a Midwest classic cheeseburger. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I would recommend this for a date night or a place to grab a glass of wine to unwind with friends after work. The restaurant features local artists. The price is very affordable without sacrificing the quality like so many national chains and I can't wait to go back.

4 Thank Ashley W
“Excellent food at great prices!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time at this restaurant! The food was prepared fresh and was excellent. We had meatloaf sliders and a duck salad & they were both top notch. The food was incredible & the most expensive item was only $14. I would've expected to pay double that for he duck. Definitely try this new restaurant!

4 Thank At8675309