“Incredible ice cream!”

eCreamery Ice Cream & Gelato
Ranked #4 of 43 Dessert in Omaha
Description: As seen on Shark Tank, Martha Stewart, Oprah and the New York Times...Welcome to eCreamery, the custom ice cream & gelato shop where you choose your own flavor, mix-ins, packaging, even your own ice cream name. So go ahead, make it sweet. Or make it spicy. Make it for a friend. Or make it for yourself. At eCreamery, the options are endless, the flavors are fresh and best of all, you rule the scoop. We ship our boutique custom made flavors to all 50 states. Visit our one and only Dundee Parlor for 16 every changing daily flavors. Today's Flavors listed online.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I'm an admitted ice cream junkie - and I tend to go for the premium brands over generic soft-serve. That said, eCreamery has what is arguably the best in-store made ice cream in Omaha - quite possibly the state! They have a wide range of flavors of ice cream, gelato, and sorbet, and the staff was friendly. Ice cream runs about $2.00 a scoop or so, plus 50 cents if you want a waffle cone. Be sure to check their freezer for pre-packed pints and quarts of additional flavors.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

After a trip to DunDee Dell, we saw ice cream. So how can you say no to ice cream? This place has sorbets, gelatos, etc. I had to try a one called "Shark bait" Which was sea salt carmel with chocolate cover pretzels in it. Sold! That was fabulous combo of sweet & salty. Worth the side trip.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had seen the owners on Shark Tank, and wanted to try it out. The location on their web site was a little misleading, and their phone number was for the corporate office, so we just kept circling the area till we found it. It was worth the wait. Rather than have the ice cream, we decided to each have an ice cream bar. Good decision. I had the Fried Ice Cream bar, and my wife had the Smores bar. I'm sure the ice cream would have been great by itself, but the coating on the bars made the taste even better. It was a very casual/clean atmosphere. There was a constant parade of customers, so I hope the ladies are doing well with their business. Once again, it was well worth the trip.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I go about once a week. Even with a crowd in hot weather, the servers are always enthusiastic and polite. You never know what they'll have, but they always have their signature Shark Bait ice cream and seem to have something that everyone likes. The servings are generous, but you're also paying $3 for a scoop of ice cream.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stopping by eCreamery for a scoop of ice cream provided the perfect afternoon break between a day at the museums and a CWS baseball game. The ice cream was creamy and delicious. The ice cream and parlor had an artesian rather than commercial feel, which I loved.
We visited during the College World Series. I loved how eCreamery had a special flavor for each team and once a team was out so was its flavor. The Bulldog Champion Chow was really good as was my husband's scoop of peanut buttercup.
It's really cool that you can take one of their favors of the day and name your own pint. They also allow you to custom make your own ice cream -- really cool.
A must for ice cream lovers!