“Just a Slight Cut Above”
Review of Pickleman's Omaha

Pickleman's Omaha
Ranked #179 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great for a fast lunch. Good choices of sandwiches, pizza and salads. Friendly staff and fast service. About $6 for most sandwiches (and $2 for a drink... grrrr). Good toopings and toasted just right. Can't go wrong. My favorite was the turkey bacon

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was a great place to grab a sandwich and head back to Hotel Deco. (Around the corner). I would eat here again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is great. It is a little more expensive then Jimmy Johns or Subway but much better. I don't mind paying 10-20% more for a far superior food. Every sandwich and every pizza I have ever gotten there is delicious. I a big proponent of purchasing food where I believe I'd pay even more for the quality and taste. Therefore I rate this a best buy!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great place in downtown for a sandwich in Omaha. Service was great even at the height of the lunch rush. Food was really good and reasonable price.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a new place and can't rave enough about it. The food is great, service is great...it's s breath of fresh air to downtown Omaha! Also very convenient from work AND they deliver!