“Great meal at a reasonale price”
Review of Taste of Thailand

Taste of Thailand
Reserve with OpenTable
Taste of Thailand is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Description: ENJOY PURE SPICES & FRESH HERBS Established in 2004, Taste of Thailand is quickly becoming established as the go-to ethic Thai eatery of Omaha. Our menu covers everything from the traditional Pad Thai noodle dish to the Northern Dinner. Taste of Thailand carefully prepares fresh, tasty authentic Thai Cuisine for everyone!
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We love this restaurant for its food, service, and coziness. Our daughter gave my husband a gift certificate for his birthday since she also knew we loved this place. We have never been disappointed in the quality and taste of the Thai food here.

Faruk W, Owner at Taste of Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2014

Hi there! Thanks again for your feedback online. I really appreciate hearing about your experience. All the best, Rick

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food here is excellent! We usually get the red curry, ginger chicken, or basil chicken, though we have tried other dishes and they never disappoint. If you go for lunch, you'll get some tasty fried appetizer thing with the meal. Good service and selection too Just a warning, their spicy scale runs a bit hot for most American tongues!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ever since Charlie and his wife started this restaurant a number of years ago we have been frequent visitors. We receive consistently delicious, made-to-order dishes with fresh quality ingredients. I rarely stray from either the southern chicken or green curry chicken, my favorites, but do always try what others order. The restaurant is smaller, so for lunch, you're best served by getting there before 12:00 and do allow a generous amount of time to eat since everything is made to order and they do a brisk carry-out business. This is our family's favorite Thai in Omaha and hope to visit for many years to come.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Very nice people. Good service. Food is just ok. Went there because of ranking on tripadvisor. I may have had my expectations set too high. Will continue to search for best Thai on Omaha.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My cousins love this place and took me here on my visit. I can't take too much spice but I asked for level "0" and the dish I had with chicken and yellow curry was delicious! We also had 2 appetizers that were fantastic! Unfortunately I am not able to remember the names of the dishes but from what my cousins say, everything they have had is great. The owner is Charlie and he was really nice.