“Outstanding”

Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #330 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I choose Saigon Restaurant often for Saturday night dinners. It is one of our favorites. We love the pho, seafood "stew", and calamari. The egg rolls are quite good. Extensive menu. The service is outstanding. The large round tables are great for family dining.

3  Thank Lynn L

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Crispy Noodles with mixed meats shrimp and vegetables plus hot and sour soup. Delicious as usual. Fast service. The soup is different than expected with vinegar influence and is loaded. The entree is always good and the various ingredients prepared properly.

4  Thank kardmania
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The restaurant is by 120th and Pacific in a kind of dated area. The restaurant itself is kind of dated and eclectic on the inside, but clean. We had a vermicelli with pork and egg rolls and the lemon grass chicken. The egg rolls in the vermicelli dish were the best I've had and the pork was marinated, grilled and xlnt. The lemon grass chicken was really good as well. Good friendly service, reasonable prices. A definite winner.

1  Thank dave c
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been here several times with my wife, and the Viet food is as good as I've ever had. This last time I got the clay pot pork dish, and it goes on record as my very favorite Vietnamese meal ever. The service is great. It is always a pleasure.

4  Thank Greg S
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the pho and the vermicelli dishes. The location is easily accessible. The restaurant lacks charm and is poorly decorated and dated; however, the food is good!

1  Thank stevenrealife

Been to Saigon Restaurant? Share your experiences!