“Excellent Pho. Excellent vermicelli dishes!”
Review of Saigon Restaurant

Saigon Restaurant
Ranked #256 of 1,344 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
“Excellent Pho. Excellent vermicelli dishes!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the pho and the vermicelli dishes. The location is easily accessible. The restaurant lacks charm and is poorly decorated and dated; however, the food is good!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank stevenrealife

Omaha
“Place is dated but excellent Viatamese Food on 125th center”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really like the food here. It is fresh, spicy and excellent with good portions. Great change from typical chinese and you get very unique spices. I tried the ginger chicken and it was fabulous. I had some spring rolls that were amazing. They also have unique soup like dishes that are basically a meal.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Michael T
Paris, IL
“Great service, Great dining”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Our party of 7 were treated to an authentic Vietnamese meal in a relaxed atmosphere. Service was prompt and courteous. Appetizers were delicious. Each diner ordered a different dish and all were delighted. No desserts are served. We will return.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Barbara and Dav... D
“Best Vietnamese in town”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I'm in a rut - I ALWAYS get their Pho. Folks I'm with get other dishes and they're all good, but I have to get the Pho. It's awesome. Oh, a side of eggrolls is required too.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank George B
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Very friendly service & good food”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went yesterday for the first time to the Saigon Restaurant after just visiting Vietnam a week ago. We wanted to see how close the food was in taste to what we tasted in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I have to say it was very good!
We ordered several appetizers (fresh spring rolls, Vietnamese egg rolls etc) and for the main dish we had the Vietnamese Barbecued Pork Chop and the Vermicelli with shrimps. It was all delicious, presented niceley on a plate or bowl and reminded us much of the food we had in Vietnam.
The server was very sweet & friendly and so attentive.
I definitely will visit this restaurant again!

• Visited November 2012