“Quick”

Add it.
Runza Restaurant
Ranked #884 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had a group of 10 and they handled us very quickly. Good food. Value was very good. Clean facility.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went here on a locals recommendation and we wish we didn't. Restaurant was run down. None of the food was good. No one finished their meals completely. Building was old and not updated. I can definitely see why they have not made their way to Colorado.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Don't have them at home so try and grab one when through the area! Normal what you would expect out of a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

This is one of those places that you wish would go nation wide. I now have 5 friends who have moved that I ship runzas' to. Their onion rings are very good, the fries are about the best ones around. My wife loves the hamburgers but I always order the cheese runza.

Reviewed February 10, 2008

I love Runzas, there is just no describing the taste to anyone who hasn't had one. I moved to California 21 years ago and thought by now they would have expanded to other parts of the country. Whenever I meet or talk to someone from Nebraska, Iowa or even Kansas we all mention 3 places we really miss from home and Runza is always at the top. My Dad lives off 108th & Q so I eat at this restaurant every time I come home to visit.

Their Runza sandwiches with beef, cabbage, onion and cheese are so good. Their fries are excellent and their hamburgers are fresh and juicy. I've made Runzas at home from recipes I have found on the Internet and just from plain re-creation and although those who haven't tasted a real Runza rave about mine, it's just not the same.

I emailed Corporate in September asking them if they would ship and they said, "Sorry, we don't ship our food." Very nice, but PLEASE reconsider. Or better yet, franchise out to San Diego. You already have a huge fan base out here.

At the very least, try a Runza. You will enjoy the experience.

Been to Runza Restaurant? Share your experiences!