“Like Bugs?”

Cuisines: Chinese
Omaha, Nebraska
“Like Bugs?”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Man, this sucks having to write this review, as I have praised this place for having the best tasting food! But, maybe we found their special ingredient, as a cockroach was found IN THE FOOD half way through lunch!! Got a picture to prove it,

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Dan B

Omaha, Nebraska
“Great joint!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is made to order--no buffet. Its quick and cheap. Small but I've never had to wait. Peanut butter chicken is really good here, also their crispy chicken is a hit--and the sweet and sour soup is a must. A lot of food for not a lot of money.

Visited August 2012
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Poor Service and Surprises!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The food has always been average, nothing amazing, but nothing horrible. The last time me and my wife got a to go order, she got a NAIL in her food. The staff tried to deny it when we called insisted the manager was out, and to call later. When we finally reached the manager, they said if we bring it in we can get a refund. Much better places to find Chinese in Omaha.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank TheDuke56
Omaha
“Hot & Sour Soup!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This Restaurant has the best Hot and Sour soup I have ever tasted. I compair it to every Chinese restaurant's soup I go to and nothing comes close. I love everything about this place. I've been a customer since they opened. Nice family - Mom's out front and dad's in the kitchen.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Jerry L
Omaha
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite Chinese place!”
Reviewed February 26, 2011

We have been visiting this restaurant for several years. The food is terrific and the owners are a pleasure to know. They treat us like friends. Have never had a disappointing meal there. We do recommend it all the time!

• Visited February 2011