“Good Casual Place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Billy Frogg's Grill & Bar
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Love, love, love the FLOUR tortilla chips and dips! The burgers are great as well.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We decided to try someplace new and there always seem to be cars there. At 6pm on a Thursday, no one was eating...it appeared there were several groups there doing after work drinks. It was so dark, it looked like parts of the place were closed down! We chose a booth because there was a light overhanging...otherwise I don't think you could read a menu. VERY loud music made it almost impossible to talk. The only plus was the food. It was quite tasty, especially after the waitress was ready to be done with us after appetizers--guess most drinker don't order more than munchies. My BLT was fresh, and my husband enjoyed his burger. We felt uncomfortable with our elementary school aged kids. The food wasn't worth dealing with that atmosphere.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I was staying at the Comfort Inn and this bar was next door. The steak I had was not bad. French fries were the only side dish they offered when I ate there.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Easy to walk to... good happy hour ......................................................................................................................................

Reviewed September 6, 2011

The drinks here were good as was the service. We had planned dinner, too, but were told "order and pay at the kitchen window and we"ll deliver it to you". Seemed strange for a bar/restaurant and turned us off. We decided to just have drinks.