“Great food. Great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oriental Garden

Oriental Garden
Ranked #489 of 1,339 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Omaha
“Great food. Great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I ordered an individual sized sesame chicken and hot emperors chicken the other night. Both were amazingly good and there was enough for my wife and I to have for lunch the next day. This was also one of the cheaper places I found in Omaha (about $15 for everything) I would definitely go back again.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ben O

Omaha, Nebraska
“Great food, and I am always treated like family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

My favorite entre is the Kung Pao chicken, the vegetables are always fresh and the sauce is delicious. They have daily specials that may not be on the menu. The reason I keep returning is the staff, they are always cheerful and go out of their way to make sure your dining experience is unforgettable.

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great value and service...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2008

Great value and service, very nice folks that run the place. Food is not too greasy and huge portions for the price. Don't forget the sugar donuts, they are awesome. Skip the overpriced sodas.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Oriental Garden? Share your experiences!