“Yum”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
“Yum”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner and I have to say it was a nice surprise. Not to far from mercy hospital and Walmart. After a stressful day it was a nice find. Good food great drinks. And I walked out of there feeling the size of a house I ate so much. Very big plates for the money. They r having their 20 or 40 year anniversary can't remember which. But if a place is open that long there has to be a reason.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank koolchic82

“Great Spot for Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went for dinner last night, but have had many business lunches here over the years. They have a great selection of heart healthy choices, as certified by Methodist Hospital. My favorite is the heart healthy chicken enchilada, covered with lettuce and tomato. Hard to believe it's heart healthy because it tastes so good. They also have a great summer and autumn salad that my wife loves. Great food, at a reasonable price, in a nice setting. Their birthday/rewards club is definitely worth it, as they are always sending along some nice deals.

• Visited August 2013
mfarid2009
“Very nice Mexican resturant”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love eating their food. It is delicious and has a good value too. I even celebrated my graduation party there with family and friends and our servant was excellent. Everybody had a good time there. Love the atmosphere too.

Visited December 2012
Ralston, Nebraska
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visit this restaurant often and it consistently provides great food and service. The Healthy Amigos Chicken Enchilada is one of our favorite menu selections. Service is so quick it is almost like fast food. We also love their Margaritas!!!!

• Visited March 2013
“Favorite Place to Eat in Omaha!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Whenever I get the option to pick out a place to eat I choose Fernando's. The food is great and the staff at this location has always been friendly. When I go back down to Omaha I will be eating here again. Thank you for such great food and atmosphere. P.S. Get the chips and salsa for an appetizer. They are delicious!