“BEST EVER!!!!”

Alvarados Mexican Food
Ranked #544 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been eating Alvarados for about five years. It never gets old. They are very convenient being open 24 hours. They are always fresh and still fast at getting your food out to you. They give you plenty of hot sauce. And they are very nice people to deal with. Everyone should go to Alvarados at least once in their life. They will not regret it.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I had the fish tacos with the green hot sauce. It was soooo tasty. I would recommend this place and I will be visiting again.

1  Thank Chebator
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

You won't find better tacos. I used to live in Omaha and every time I am back home I HAVE to make at least one stop back for their carne asade fried flour tacos...mmm!

1  Thank Ajainyang
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I crave the food here - always fresh and flavorful and made right in front of you! I think Mexican food is like pizza: everyone has their favorites, but if you are in the area do stop and give this place a try - if you are like me it will become one of your favorites for home made Mexican food!!! Chicken Burritos and their super nachos are to die for!

1  Thank kidsareallgrown
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Hot, good, and cheap. Found this place and almost didnt stop. Dont let looks fool you, I is some darn good food.

Been to Alvarados Mexican Food? Share your experiences!