“Very good italian”

Cuisines: Pizza
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very good italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I went because someone gave us a gift certificate. I think the best present they gave us was telling us about this place. We had never been here before and will be definately be going back again. My wife ordered the small calzone. When it arrived we told the waitress thay we had ordered the small one. She informed us that this was the small one. It was huge and could have feed 3 or 4 people. It was loaded with meat and vegtables. I ordered the regular stromboli. I was told it was an italian burritto. That turned out to be a perfect discription of it. It was loaded with meat and vegatables and covered in a rich marinara sauce and melted provolone cheese. Our house salads were pretty good. We both really enjoyed the food and plan to go back soon.

• Visited March 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Favorite staff lunch - salad and mini-calzone. YUM!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2008

Favorite staff lunch - salad and mini-calzone. YUM!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Don Carmelo's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!