“Long line for a reason ”
Review of Block 16

Block 16
Ranked #1 of 81 Quick Bites in Omaha
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Block 16 is a fabulous little downtown restaurant with a marvelous atmosphere and an even better menu. We got there right at the open on a Friday, and there was a line of people waiting outside the door. It took about twenty minutes to get up to the counter and place our order, but that gave me time to marvel at the menu. The sandwiches and creatively gourmet french fries all sounded amazing. I got the red knight, a buffalo chicken sandwich smothered with pasta shells and cheese! Great idea! My friend ordered the crab rangoon fries, and they looked great, too. I highly recommend this place, but prepare for a little wait.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My kids and I loved this place. The food was so good! It's very casual, you just order at a counter and wait for your name to be called. Be prepared to possibly wait for a table. We seemed to get there right before the big crowd.
Highly recommend, this was a hit with the whole family!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Block 16 is the best restaurant in town. The steak burritos are the bomb. The restaurant has a varied menu and everything is delicious.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Had a chance to try this restaurant. Split the poutine burrito and pulled pork roll. Tried the poutine burrito because it was unusual...and it didn't disappoint...great flavors. The pulled pork roll also was different and quite good. I'd visit again!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

This place happens to be across the street from my husbands work building, so he goes there all the time, I less often. It's very good. I've had a number of things on the menu and I have yet to be disappointed. The french fries with gravy is just too good to be true. I don't want to know the calories. They have expanded the dining area into the next store front, so seating is better then it was at one point.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Block 16? Share your experiences!