“Solid choice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast on a Friday morning at it was almost no available tables. I had the chicken fried steak and being from the south was very happy. The eggs hash browns and pancake were good we will go back again. We had a great experience.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We came for work and play to Omaha. We wanted some comfort food,
before we hit the zoo, and the road.

I wish they would open up another location in the Kansas City area! Actually, i would weigh 400 lbs, if they did so!

Hubby had a huge breakfast, he couldn't finish.... That I've never seen in 11 years!

I gorged on the double meat, double mashed, over bread and gravy.

The beef was straight from heaven! Could not have loved it more. The meat was sooooo tender and flavorful , without the gravy.

The price, the servers, the food..... 5 star diner!

2  Thank kcdancerkc
Reviewed May 5, 2014

It's not caviar, but that's not what I wanted. I got biscuits and sausage gravy and a fried egg sandwich and both were good. Everybody in my party seemed pleased with their various meals. nothing fancy there, just plain old good tasting stick to your ribs food at a really good price with good service. It's not a fancy place either. Pretty much what one should expect in a café. I'll be back for sure. My only problem was the difficulty deciding what to get to eat off the large menu full of selections and the specials .

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was the second time we've had breakfast here while we were visiting Omaha. The place is quaint and dated...... yet bustling at breakfast time. Service is always good. Unlike the previous reviewer I like the coffee! Our group of 3 had a waffle with blueberries, a Mexican omelet, sausage biscuit and hash browns with gravy. No complaints from anyone! Love the huge portion of crispy hashbrowns and the biscuits and gravy are some of the best I've ever eaten.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

After my 5th visit to Omaha, we were looking for a great breakfast place. The reviewed on Tripadvisor were promising so we gave it a try.

The food was just ok. I had an Olmete that was huge and came with hash browns and a biscuit. The servings were large and was a great value. The coffee was terrible!!! It may be the worst I have had...

Growing up in NY I appreciate a good diner and was looking forward to this place. I am happy I tried it but I don't think I will be going back.

1  Thank Sherrif79

Been to 11-Worth Cafe? Share your experiences!