“Depends on your taste”

Cuisines: American
Omaha, Nebraska
“Depends on your taste”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My wife loves it. I don't. We must have different tastes in chicken joints. She finds it "homemade." I find it greasy.

“Local restaurant is "okay".”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We ate there as a family and tried many items on the menu. All were average I.including their specialty, the fried chicken.

jax
“Standard country style food”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Well I stopped in for lunch on a Monday.very friendly service.Food was things like chicken fried steak/chicken.Meatloaf mashed potatoes,corn and such.you can sub a side dish for a trip to a basic salad bar which I liked.overall it was good and I would go back.very simple no frills.

“Can't beat it.”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

In Omaha on business and heard this was a great place to eat. I had the chicken fried chicken and it was some of the very best that I have ever eaten. The service was exceptional with a very friendly attitude. If your in this part of the country do yourself a favor and try this place. You will not be disappointed.

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

My family and I ate at Jack and Mary's Chicken on a Tuesday night. We were seated right away. The server was pleasant. We ordered a batch of "Omaha's Best Onion Rings". That was an understatement. I think a better name for them is America's Best Onion Rings!! I had grilled chicken and my husband had fried chicken....both outstanding. Juicy, tender, perfectly cooked. The sides, baked beans, coleslaw, and mashed potatoes. All great. I opted for the salad bar and skipped the other sides. Nice selection on salad bar and their house dressing was really tasty. A sweet italian dressing. We will definately return. When we left, the owner checked us out at the front counter and wanted to make sure our meal was not just good but great!! They are very nice people who are working hard for your business. We will make it a monthly stop for sure! And they do carry out!

• Visited January 2011