“Excellent Italian Fare”

Dining options: Reservations
Omaha, Nebraska
“Excellent Italian Fare”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Always popular, but for a reason. An extensive list of Italian cuisine, always artfully prepared and very tasty. The penne vodka is outstanding, as are the salmon and veal dishes. Prices are reasonable, especially given the large portions. The wine list has both American and Italian choices, and good ones. The servers are experienced and friendly (Chris is a fave). The party room is a great option for groups. This would be a five star review if there were some cutting edges to the fare, but it is hard to fault well-executed Italian classics.

1 Thank Jays911

Nebraska, USA
“Good food but bad service”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here for lunch today with my 2 sons. We arrived at 1pm. The 3 of us ordered drinks and lunch entrees. I had picked this place because I had a coupon, and I like Italian food. They have an extensive menu and the prices are in line for a nice, upper end Italian place. I had ordered iced tea to drink, but my drink was not brought out with the others. After a few minutes I flagged down our waitress and she brought my tea, apparently forgetting I had ordered it. A bit later she brought out our bread and only 2 bread plates, so one of us had to just use the table to spread butter on their bread. We also only had 2 silverwares. We flagged her down, but waited quite a few minutes to receive it, so one of us could not start on the soup salad. Our dishes were tasty and very well made. My son that was drinking just ice water finished his water, but she did not come around and refill his water for some time, so I shared my water with him for his meal. When we were done eating, she came and sat down our check but did not say if she would be back to pick up payment or if we paid some place else, or what. I waited for 15 minutes, getting less and less patient, and tried to get her attention, as we were more than ready to leave by then. I finally had to get up and walk towards the kitchen, where she was coming out and ask her to PLEASE take our payment so we could leave! Also, I realize this is winter, but the temperature seemed very chilly. All 3 of us were quite cold during our meal. I feel they could try and keep it a bit warmer, maybe use space heaters by the tables by the door. I feel for the price we paid, we deserved much better service.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank LoriQ
Ralston, Nebraska
“Amore this place!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The Italian menu selections are nicely
varied to suit any taste. I enjoy the seafood, salmon selections, and just had the veal parm which was very good too. Great service and an inviting dining area. Go there for a special occasion or anytime for a great meal experience!

• Visited December 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best Italian food in Omaha”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Authentic Italian cuisine. Wonderful outdoor patio. Love all the dishes served with Salmon! Perfect for anything from an intimate dinner for two, to a large party in the adjoining party room. Great for catering parties at your own location too.

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Very good, friendly, quite reasonable”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Visited during a business trip. Nice, quiet, Friendly atmosphere. Very good food, good variety, excellent value.

Been to Pasta Amore E Fantasia? Share your experiences!