“Best Place for Chinese in Omaha”

Three Happiness Express
Ranked #367 of 1,351 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Glenwood, Iowa
“Best Place for Chinese in Omaha”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The staff is so friendly and polite and the food is just down right delicious. If you like Chinese food you'll love Three Happiness. There are many choices and I am working on trying them all. The Hot and Sour Soup is a must try, their Crab Rangoons are mouth watering, and their dumplings are really good! They also have Vegan options which is something I will venture and try. I recommend the Generals Chicken and Hawaiian Fried Rice. The prices are affordable and they have carry-out if you want to order lunch and go back to work.

• Visited March 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“My favorite spot for a quick meal.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Servers are friendly, the food is good and very well-priced, and I always have leftovers to take home with me. They can be a little slow during busy times, but this is definitely one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in Omaha.

• Visited September 2012
Omaha
“?vegetarian?”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We recently were turned onto your restaurant by Vegan Omaha and disappointed when our order of Hong Xui Fu listed on the vegetarian menu was served with crab rangoon. I called the restaurant to suggest that the vegetarian menu items not be served with crab rangoon and the RUDE girl on the phone said "it's imitation crab." She then goes on to say that the Hong Xui Fu listed in the vegetarian menu has chicken stock in the brown sauce. Why, then, is it listed in the vegetarian menu. If there are two options available it is their responsibility to their customers to clarify, especially when the items being ordered are vegetarian tofu menu items. This was my first experience with/impression of 3 Happiness. I am not impressed. When I figured out that the conversation with the girl on the phone was falling on deaf ears I attempted to wrap up the phone call AND SHE HUNG UP ON ME. I am a fairly rational person. I think if I order off the vegetarian menu I should not be deceived and then reprimanded by the girl that works for the restaurant. She mentioned a purple menu -- there is no purple menu on line. Is this a digital age or not? If it says vegetarian it should be vegetarian. No need to treat me (the paying customer) as if I have done something wrong. I will be sharing my opinion of this establishment.

• Visited May 2012
omaha
“Good food- fast.”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stopped in and had a quick lunch the other day. The food was good and fast-. Good value for the money-way too much food, even- we both took homes boxes for later. Service was good and place was clean as well.

Visited May 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very good food”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I only went there because I had recieved a gift card for it. I am really glad that I got it. The food was very good, the service was quick and the portions are large. I went with my brother and we shared each others order. To start with, the soups were very good. We got the hot and sour and the wonton. Both were very flavorful. The egg rolls were fried and nice and crispy. I had the double happiness. It had chicken and scallops with nice crunchy vegetables. The menu said it was suppose to be hot, but I found it very flavorable. The portion was so large that I took about a third of it home. My brother ordered the pepper beef. It to was very good. The meat was tender and the peppers were not overdone. We finished our meal with an order of their hot wings.
Once again the menu said they were hot. We found them to be very good and meaty. We both will definately going back again.

• Visited March 2012