“Excellent pizza”

Sam And Louie's Pizza
Ranked #883 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent pizza, many options. We had breaded ravioli and boneless wings to start followed by Sam & Louie's Best pizza. The crust and sause reminded me of pizza from my childhood growing up in Brooklyn, New York. Service was excellent throughout the meal, the timing of the pizza was perfect after the appetizers and served right from the oven.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I like Sam and Louie's, always have. It's a thin crust pizza, not real crispy but not doughy either. It has a good sweet sauce. Toppings are fine, nothing to write home about. Cheese bread is really great! They have nutrition facts and for pizza, this stuff is actually not half bad for you. I have never had bad service. The owner is often at the 24th and Cuming location and is super friendly. We also like the 76h and Cass location. Atmosphere is good for families.

1  Thank A_from_Midtown
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Sam and Louis offers some pretty good pizza. We had the pepperoni and beef combo with extra cheese and thought it was pretty good. The service was nice and friendly. I would give them 3.5 stars overall if I could. I would eat there again.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went there the first time as one of the individuals in our party requires a gluten free diet. They had a wide selection of gluten free pizzas and were most accomodating.
The regular pizza was excellent, fresh toppings, interesting and flavorful crust. The gluten free pizza was also excellent.
Service was prompt and friendly. Prices were reasonable. They also offer carry out.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

If you like traditional pizza this is the place for you. Love the sauce. The cheese bread is good. They have a great lunch menu. I LOVE their stromboli. They have some good pasta selections too.

Been to Sam And Louie's Pizza? Share your experiences!