“AMAZING .... Perfection”
Review of Jams

Jams
Reserve with OpenTable
Jams is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 1,378 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Jams, an Omaha restaurant legacy, is an American Grill that offers a melting pot of different styles and varieties of food dishes containing high-quality ingredients paired with the optional cold drink or creative cocktail.
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

AMAZING!! I have been coming here for years and I have never ever had a bad meal and tonight was no different!! I had the coconut chicken salad because what else do you eat there!! I took the rest of it home but just knowing it is in my fridge.... I ate the rest!! My waitress was adorable!! She had redish hair.... Perfect service....I was there with my aunt from out of town who ordered a hamburger and she RAVED about it!! Can't go wrong here.... You could close your eyes and randomly pick something off the menu and you can't go wrong!!!

1  Thank Jennifer H

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We hadn't been to Jams for a long time and it was great. The menu is very interesting, service is always good and friendly. You wouldn't believe a restaurant in a strip mall could be this good.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Just had dinner here last night. A friend requested it for her birthday.
I have been here numerous times for both lunch & dinner. The menu is the
same at lunch & dinner with specials added at night.
I usually opt for a burger or steak sandwich. However there are so many apps, salads, sandwiches & entrees to choose from. Specials are seasonal.
Anything you want to drink. Reservations are probably a good idea as this
is popular at both lunch & dinner with locals. It is also locally owned & I do like
to support those places if possible. I also like that they are open to requests for substitutions. I appreciate their flexibility. Our server last night was efficient
& friendly.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Owner/Manager who should be the face of the business is rude to his guests of all people. The food is pricey but none the less it is good.

Honestly this guy is pathetic and won't earn my business ever again. I would suggest not going here because you will have a big bill and won't get the proper service.

Wish the the Owner/Manager could be a better host to his guest.

4  Thank Nate B
Reviewed May 1, 2014

At first glance, I could have been going to a neighborhood sports bar, until I walked in! We didn't have reservations, but got lucky on a Friday night. The service attentive, food above average, portions large and prices reasonable.

I won't chance it, I will definitely make reservations on my next trip to Omaha.