“Love the Coconut Chicken Salad!!”
Review of Jams

Jams
Reserve with OpenTable
Jams is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Jams, an Omaha restaurant legacy, is an American Grill that offers a melting pot of different styles and varieties of food dishes containing high-quality ingredients paired with the optional cold drink or creative cocktail.
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food, never had something there I didn't love. Good service. Not a lot of seating so prepare to wait a bit. But worth it!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Jam;s was literally walking distance from our hotel, so we decided to give it a try. There were fice in our party and everyone raved it was one of the best meals they have ever had. I was pleased when they did a special order for me - I wanted a burger, bu mashed potatoes with their veal au jus instead of their other sides. The waitress was so accommodating and helpful - she didn't write anything down and our meals came out perfect. From the Jumbo Crab cake sandwich to the Roasted Turkey sandwich, each meal was special and tasty. Would highly recommend this to ANYONE going to Omaha - it is just right off Dodge street, Definitely a must visit when you're visiting.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was my 2nd trip to Omaha on business and I haven't had the best luck with restaurants. Nothing we have had has been really bad, just very average. That was until we found Jams!

This was by far my favorite meal I have had in Omaha! The food was reasonably priced and excellent. I had the Meatloaf and it was great. It comes with a side of mashed potatoes and it was a huge portion that I couldn't finish. My coworkers all loved their meals ranging from salads to steak sandwiches. Jams menu has a wide variety and should please almost anyone.

Also, make sure you get a "dinner" roll with your meal (or before for a snack!). I believe they make them on premise and they are awesome!!!

1  Thank Sherrif79
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent lunch - you can never go wrong with the coconut chicken salad. Service was excellent. We were on a tight timeline and our server made sure we were taken care of. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Arrived at the end of the lunch rush, nearly 2 p.m. on a Tuesday, and were seated immediately, though the place was still more than half full. Our server "Raye" was most pleasant and quick with the service. Grilled chicken enchiladas were very good as was the meatloaf. This may not fully qualify as upscale gourmet in some people's tastes, (I have only ever been here for lunch) but - the portions are ample - more than we could eat - very creative - and always tasty. Prices are reasonable - a couple bucks more than the 'microwaved and deep-fried' chains - and well worth it!

Been to Jams? Share your experiences!