“Funky and tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Hippies in farm country, Ok these days they are not hippies, but these are not hipsters either, Delicious organic food, the kind salad was wonderful , We also enjoyed the eggplant parmesean and a veggie burger, and they had a most amazing chocolate cheesecake! Great posters and things for the politically motivated (as long as you are on the left of the political spectrum). Service was good and the atmosphere was interesting. I liked this place a lot, even though I am not vegetarian.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you are into vegetarian entrees then this is the place. Reminds you of the hippie movement. I went with friends, and am not a fan of this sort of meal. However, I was able to find items on the menu that I could enjoy.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The place is just dirty. Tables are sticky, menus are torn and have water stains, window sills have are dusty etc. Food is expensive especailly given the decor. Our meal was over $100 for 3 adults and 2 children. They were out of several items on th emenue. I ordered a Greek salad and when they brought it apologized that they had no Fetta Cheese REALLY. It did not even have Kalamata olives. It was a regular garden salad. The food was not bad but not great either.

I would not go back and it was pretty empty but probably for the reasons I listed above

1  Thank 601traveler
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We happened upon McFoster's for lunch. I had the 1/2 falafel sandwich and my husband had the 1/2 Greek salad, which he was thrilled with. My sweet potato fries had obviously started out their lives as actual sweet potatoes, as evidenced by the various sizes and shapes. Both portions were incredibly generous and more than enough food. Everything was obviously fresh and was delicious. Very reasonable prices, good value. Friendly waitstaff.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I am a very far right-wing nut, but I love this place. The servers and owners are charming and hard-working. And the food is outstanding. The soups are to die for, and the tempeh dshes arle excellent. An Omaha classic. Great god and service