“Quick, decent meal after a trip to the zoo.”
Review of King Kong

King Kong
Ranked #392 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Asian, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Went here with family after several hours at the zoo. The restaurant was a little messy when we walked in, but the staff were quick to clean up. Our food came out really quickly and for faster food service was good. The burgers are half pound, the gyros are huge too! Good value for the money.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We tried King Kong Burger a couple of years ago when we were in Omaha. We were in Omaha again for the weekend and we were driving around looking for somewhere to eat dinner on a Saturday night. We had planned on a steakhouse or something equally "classy". We drove by the King Kong burger on Dodge Street and abruptly pulled into the lot. I love this place, my husband loves this place and the kids love this place! I had the gyro plate, which is a gigantic and delicious gyro, greek potatoes and a greek salad with huge chunks of feta. Husband had the philly cheesesteak plate. The kids cheeseburger was as large as my daughters head! And the fries are battered and seasoned to perfection. We didn't have any hassle or issue with the employees - they were polite and cheerful on a Saturday night. Whenever we travel to Omaha, we will make a point to stop at King Kong Burger!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Greek owned offer great burgers, gyros, salads and more.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I dare you to try a quadruple kong. Go on. I dare you!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I haev been going to the Ralston location about twice a month and have seen the quality and service decrease. For a gyro and a small soda, they charge 8$, and you would expect that they would be friendly but no. I have had my last meal there and will find another fast food place that is concerned with service and quality.

2  Thank ExitNebraska

Been to King Kong? Share your experiences!