“Quick, cheap, good.”

Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #590 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 29, 2012

No frills, but good basic chinese food at a reasonable price. Friendly staff.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I went to lunch here with my brother. My hot and sour soup was very good. It does not normally come with tour meal unless you get the house special. Your meal comes with 2 crab rangoons with were not really good in our book. We both ordered a chicken egg roll which was very good. I had the mongolian beef and my brother had the green pepper beef. Both meals were very flavorful but the beef was very chewy. All in all we both agree that we would not go back. There are too many other places we like better.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Never fear this place! Looks small and cramped but big flavor and portions. General chicken is my favorite in a family size order. I can almost eat it all myself!

Reviewed December 9, 2010

I eat here from time to time when I'm in the area and I'm never disappointed. The food is great and so are the prices. David L.

Reviewed August 22, 2009

They have a huge number of items on the menu. You want to try something different, but you are always drawn the daily special which comes with soup. The Hot and Sour soup is one of the best in the city. The prices are fantastic. Whenever we can, we stop in for a lunch, dinner, snack.