“Casual dining at its best”

Taxi's Grille & Bar
Ranked #135 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Set in an almost hidden strip mall in West Omaha, you wouldn't expect this quality. Lot's of seniors enjoy Taxi's so if you can plan your dinner for 8:00pm, it won't be so crowded. Taxi's is our go to place for going out.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Tucked away in a strip mall but worth the search. Excellent menu with variety. Loved the gourmet soups. I would classify this as an upscale grill or not a grill at all. It is definitely not typical bar food. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I ate lunch so I don't feel like I truly experienced this restaurant. I want to try it for an evening meal before I decide the quality.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was the second time for the crowded restaurant. Staff is quick to seat you when a table empties. Excellent specials. Had an omelette with avocado. Yum. Cabbage and bleu cheese. Wow. French toast. Very tasty. With a mimosa and coffee. Lunch for 5 with drinks was 100.00

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our last night in Omaha, a "local" took us to Taxis. Absolutely delightful. Quiet sophistication without the horrible price tag. Felt comfortable in jeans but love a cloth napkin! I had the Drambuie Poached Pear salad....to die for!!! It's a must try if looking for something other than "chain" restaurants.

Been to Taxi's Grille & Bar? Share your experiences!