“One of our favorites”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Omaha, Nebraska
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Zio's is definitely on of our top 5 pizzas in the country! Always fresh to order, never skimpy on toppings and the crust is absolutely delicious. We have brought friends from Chicago here and they always want to go back when visiting Omaha---that says alot!!

Visited August 2012

Orlando, Florida
“great pizza great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Pizza was great, bussers and servers were extremely nice, not badly priced. great place for people on a budget who are enjoying a nice morning/afternoon in Old Market!

• Visited August 2012
Norfolk, Nebraska
“GREAT Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Zio's is a local favorite. The pizza is "New York Style" and is always very good. Prices are moderate. The atmosphere is busy and sometimes loud. Zio's does a lot of lunch business. I highly recommend Zio's if you are in the mood for good, New York Style pizza.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Gustavo_Fring
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Unique choices of pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

This restaurant is located in the Old Market. They do deliver to the downtown area. They have limited seating outside, but if you want to be seated out there, you have to place your order inside and then the server will bring your food when it comes out. In other words, there's no one who will wait on you out there.

I chose to eat inside. The ambiance is very pizza-parlorish.

What I liked the most is you did not have to order an entire pie if you wanted only one slice, and that was for all the pizzas, not just the "normal" ones like pepperoni. I ordered one slice of pepperoni with extra cheese and one slice of the Thai chicken pizza.

I almost ordered 3 slices, but am glad I didn't, because the slices are pretty large.

The menu states that they make all their pizzas from order and it could take 25-30 mins, but it really took only about 15 mins.

I may be wrong on this, but I believe that the entire menu's items are organic, but it may be only a few. I did find the organic part to be intriguing.

• Visited June 2012
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
“Didn't want to sit us”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

My wife and I, along with our two kids under two, and another couple with two kids wanted to eat some pizza in Old Market Saturday afternoon. The woman at the front inpolitely expressed to us she didn't think it was a good idea for us to dine there. Basically because we had kids. I've never been to a restaurant that was so discriminatory against families with kids. I would never attempt to go to this place ever.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank DaveRow

Been to Zio's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!