“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Glenwood, Iowa
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Strawberry Wedding Cake is amazing. Served it for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and it was perfect. One of the best deserts I have ever eaten.

• Visited September 2012

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“great pastries”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We got there at 10am and requested an outdoor table and got seated inside. We waited about 45 minutes to be seated. I got bacon and eggs and a cinnamon roll. It was good. The icing on the roll was waaaay too rich. But the service was great.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I liked the spicy jalapena soup and I also ordered the chicken and aspargus stir fry which was also excellent. There is a nice selection of food and some specials also. Nice choice of entrees and it was also a little different that what you might find at other places which I very much enjoyed. Variety is the spice of life.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Home made cooking”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

You get a lot to eat, kind of pricey. Its very popular and always busy.
They have a great variety for breakfast.

Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great little lunch place.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We all enjoyed our meals and the service was quick and friendly. I had the Mother Earth Wrap and it was wonderful!

Visited May 2013

Been to Wheatfields? Share your experiences!