“Twice in 3 days”

Ranked #10 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I have not had a decent whiskey steak before when I’ve been coaxed to try one. This was excellent. Tony was the waiter the first night and was outstanding. The steaks were prepared very well. We loved the casual feel of the place and wouldn’t change a thing. Fun experience

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Never had a steak like this in my life! The whiskey sirloin was just outstanding. For a “hole-in-the-wall” joint, this place was great. Excellent service all around.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Excellent steak restaurant in Omaha. Service was a little slow especially for coffee refills. I had no wait as I arrived at 1800h but a wait existed after 2830. Servers were pleasant. Steak rated very highly.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant! My husband and I have been here quite a few times for birthdays and special occassions.
All of their food has great flavor and cooked perfectly.
Their staff is wonderful and makes you feel like the only ones in the restaurant.
I love the atmosphere of an elegant dinner, but also gives you the feel of Western Country.
I would recommend someone going here for a date night. Kids are welcome, but this is more for adults in my opinion.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

This is our second visit to The Drover.
This time was a disappointment.
The dining room was FREEZING! And I am NEVER cold.
Service was super slow. It took 15 minutes to get a drink this was after we were seated and the waitress said the cocktail waitress would come take our order. The waitresses seemed to have way too many tables.

Was disappointed with the steak this time which was a bummer because i was so looking forward to it after our last visit. The salad bar was amazing!

My prime rib was really salty like the marinade was wrong and my husbands rib eye was still moving(RARE) when it was ordered medium.

Overall a disappointing dinner.

Been to The Drover? Share your experiences!