“Worst dining experience ever.....”
Review of Hooters - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

This was my worse dining experience ever. Im not basing this on one trip..... the customer service was so bad. 40 minutes before we received our drinks. The waitress was rude and had no manors. Food too even longer to arrive. It too was cold and stale. 4 of my coworkers all had similar experiences at this location.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Lunch specials are a decent value. We had two 10 wings, fries, drink specials and one cheeseburger, fries, drink at $9.99 each. The waitresses are run all over the restaurant which limits their service. It took us 15 minutes to get an order placed and about the same time to get served. Hooter's wings are excellent as was the cheeseburger. The fries were cold and not crisp. I'd be back, just not with women in my party.

Reviewed July 12, 2010

Stopped before catching a baseball game in Omaha. Great and friendly staff,
and food was quick and good.

1  Thank drw2112
Reviewed October 4, 2005

I took my family to Hooters for the first time and I was amazed. My kids loved the food (chicken strips, wings & cheese sticks) and the atmosphere. Yes, Hooters has a kids menu and we learned they eat for free on Thursday nights when we attended. The Hooters Girl service was outstanding and she was extremely friendly. Catching your favorite game was not an issue as they must of had at least 35 or more TV's with a huge variety of sports. The beer was ice cold and the wings were the best in town. I highly recommend this restaurant to all...........